Cilantro Mint Salmon Salad | Salmon Salad (Part 2)
- 2 salmon filets
- 3 cup arugula
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup Bolthouse Farms Avocado Cilantro dressing
- Add salmon, mint and cilantro to the marinating dish along with the chili pepper oil. Marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat small-medium sized pan over low-medium heat. Add filets.
- Adjust temperature to med-high and cook for 4 mins. Flip and cook for additional 3 mins.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool for 3-5 mins.
- Arrange arugula and sliced cucumbers in a salad dish. Placed filets atop the salad and drizzle with avocado cilantro dressing.