Cut your pizza cravings in 10 minutes with this quick recipe! I use this when I don’t have enough ingredients or time to make my favorite Keto Pizza. I don’t make these too often, because to be quite honest there isn’t much nutritional value in these other than dairy. However, they’re great party snacks, or kid-friendly snacks.
You can mix this up with different ingredients (currently thinking about chicken, bacon, ranch). It’s just convenient that a slice of provolone cheese can be versatile in wrapping up a protein or vegetable.
The perfect snack that can help cut those pizza cravings!
Yields: 4 pieces
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay out provolone slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place 3 slices of pepperoni on top of each slice.
- Sprinkle mozzarella, and Italian seasoning evenly between the slices.
- Cook in oven for 5 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and with a tongs, roll the provolone.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly on top of each roll.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Tip: pair with your favorite dipping sauce like low-carb marinara or ranch dressing!
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Calories: 155
- Fat: 12 grams
- Carbs: 1 grams
- Protein: 11 grams