- 3 cups whole milk mozzarella cheese (divided: 2 cups for crust, 1 cup for topping)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (I use Rao's tomato basil! Best low-carb option)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, heat the 2 cup portion of mozzarella cheese for 1 minute until pliable (should not get burnt). If not completely melted, cook it for another 15 seconds.
- Add cream cheese and egg(s), mix well.
- Add all flours, psyllium husk and seasonings/powders, mix in with the cheese.
- Work your dough into a ball (can use hands if not too hot).
- Drizzle on olive oil and coat the ball of dough evenly.
- On a pizza tray (or baking sheet) place a piece of parchment paper, place dough ball and use a pinwheel (or by hand) to spread out the dough evenly until it's a little less than 1/2" thick (you can make it circular or square -- or whatever shape you want!).
- Place dough in the oven for 10 minutes on one side, flip and cook for additional 4 minutes then remove from oven.
- Add your pizza sauce and cheese (any toppings) and bake again for 5 minutes.
- Like it crispy? Turn up the heat to "broil" for 1 additional minute.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then slice it up! Enjoy!