Fried Halloumi Cheese Sticks
- 8 ounces Halloumi Cheese (frying cheese)
- 2 tablespoons butter (pro-tip: use Ghee or Bacon Fat!)
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- 2 ounces of your favorite low-carb dipping sauce (marinara, ranch, bleu cheese)
- Heat small-medium frying pan over medium heat.
- Add butter and let simmer.
- Slice cheese into 1" thick slices to make "cheese sticks".
- Place sticks onto pan and flip every 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and let cool for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle on Parmesan Cheese, serve with dipping sauce.