Low-Carb Chocolate Donut (icing)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz dark chocolate (72% cocoa -- I recommend using Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate), crumbled
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit or your favorite granular sweetener
- Using a small saucepan, add heavy cream and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add in chocolate crumbles and sweetener.
- Let it sit to melt (approx. 4 mins).
- Stir to combine until it forms a nice smooth texture.
- Take cooled donut and dip into the saucepan to coat the top have with chocolate icing.
- Place back on cooling rack to allow icing to harden (place in fridge for quick process).