Keto Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 3 Plum Tomatoes
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 2/3 cup Keto-Friendly Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice, fresh-squeezed
- 1 tbsp Dill
- 6 drops Liquid Stevia
- Wash and peel cucumber.
- Slice the cucumber in half (long-ways-- to make 2 long, slender halves).
- Using a spoon, scrape out the seeds/guts (this will ensure your salad is not watery) of each cucumber halve.
- Slice each cucumber halve to your desired thinness (I prefer a mix of thin & thicker cucumber slices).
- Add cucumber slices to your medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Wash and slice tomatoes, add to your mixing bowl.
- Peel and slice onion, add to your mixing bowl.
- Add Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Lemon Juice, Dill, and Liquid Stevia.
- Mix until it's evenly combined.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.